This beautiful calendar page came in my Zeus and Zoe Kit and I immediately fell in love with the image and gorgeous color palette. I always look forward to Spring when things begin to turn green and flowers begin to bloom and I created an inspirational piece to hang in my scrap room.
This quote sticker is part of the 7 Dots Studio Hopefully collection and fit perfectly with the New Beginning Theme for the challenge this month.
The Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop has a fabulous selection of Manor House Creations flowers and vintage trinkets.
I used molding paste, a DecoArt Jacobean Floral Stencil and Glamour Dust Glitter Paint to add this flower design to my page. I love the glittery finish from the paint!
Our sponsor for March is DecoArt.
Since 1985, DecoArt has manufactured one of the broadest lines of acrylic paints and finishes for general arts and crafts use in the world. The line includes all-purpose acrylics for professional artists, crafters, and students. Located centrally in the United States, DecoArt manufactures numerous specialty paints that are designed specifically for surfaces like glass, ceramics, fabric, and metal, from its Stanford, Kentucky production facility.
DecoArt has one of the widest selections of paints and finishes for arts, crafts, and home decorating. DecoArt has a full product line which includes over 25 brands of paint and finishes. DecoArt products are sold in all major craft chain stores in the United States, as well as having a strong market presence internationally in over 75 countries abroad.
Commitment to Quality
DecoArt assures its loyal and new customers that they can use their products with confidence. All DecoArt products are non-toxic and user- and enviromently-friendly.
DecoArt makea safe products. Their paints and specialty products are made in the USA to federally-mandated and industry-wide safety and quality standards as established by the Art & Creative Materials Institute (ACMI). ACMI employs one of the nation's top independent toxicology groups at Duke University. All of the DecoArt formulas are reviewed and have been certified as non-toxic by this group.
For a chance to win some DecoArt products link up your newly created project by the end of the month.
Here are the rules:
1. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the side bar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST, not your entire blog.
2. You may submit as many entries as you would like and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
3. Post this challenge to your blog and mention, in your post, that you are playing along at Zeus and Zoe TOGETHER with a link back to our Zeus and Zoe blog.
4. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st of March.
5. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by email and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Information about our challenges:
1. Zeus and Zoe Challenges are open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
2. Our DT do their best to comment on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning off your word verification.
3. Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are chosen. One winner is chosen by our DT and the other is chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week of the challenge closing and winners are then required to contact Marivic.
5. Prizes not claimed within two weeks will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage of their blog.
7. Winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post on their blog...full bragging rights included!
We can't wait to see your entries for this challenge! Thank you for your visit!